Leading new tiny house developments & project management
Klein is a startup company in the construction industry aiming to bring beauty into tiny house developments around the world by combining world leading architects with top of the line Prefab manufacturers. We are a small team, based in Copenhagen, Denmark and our journey is just beginning. During 2021 we will expand our team and seek to professionalise many of the different tasks connected to building a company from scratch. If you are up for the challenge, we would like to hear from you.
As our new Head of Manufacturing, you will be responsible for the full process of developing and releasing a new tiny house to the market as well as streamlining the complete manufacturing process. You will coordinate the many stakeholders that take part in this project: Prefab manufacturers, architects and sub-suppliers. In close cooperation with the CEO you will lead and push the process forward while building strong and long lasting relationships with our core partners. You will take part in the development of a process that we can replicate and refine over the years as we move on to the next house.
Some of the tasks
- Steer the construction process from A to Z
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders
- Analyze and describe building systems from Prefab manufacturers
- Make technical briefs including important constraints to architects
- Arrange and lead meetings with stakeholders
- Process documentation
- Take notes and write instructions
- Develop manuals
- Follow up on deliveries to meet deadlines
- Evangelize value engineering throughout the process
We expect that you have a minimum of 10 years of relevant work experience - where project management, coordination with many different stakeholders, documentation and follow up on deadlines and deliveries has been a natural part of your role.
We are open to different profiles, but an education as a constructor or a carpenter with project management experience is a big plus. You have a strong interest in design and architecture and a feeling for high quality in everything you do.
- You have a strong interest in design and architecture and a feeling for high quality in everything you do.
- You are not a stranger to making a plan, driving a process forward and insisting to follow up on everyone involved to reach your target.
- You tolerate a high level of stress, problem-solving and many pieces of information thrown at you all at once.
- You are always respectful in your communication and understand the value of long term relationships with professional partners.
- You understand what it takes to work in a startup environment where everyone has to participate in multiple projects to make everything fly.
English must be near perfect - spoken and written
Other languages is a huge advantage
Place of work
Want to apply or have questions?
If you are interested and feel that you are up for the challenge, please don't hesitate to reach out to our CEO Jacob Hagemann ([email protected] , +45 31 53 80 35) with any questions you may have or send your written application alongside a CV.
- 1-2 interviews with CEO Jacob Hagemann and co-founder Soren Rose
- Interview, testing and references are handled by external HR consultancy.
Application deadline is 15th April 2021
We reserve the right to close the position earlier if the right candidate is found.