New position opening during spring 2021
Klein is a startup company in the construction industry aiming to bring beauty into tiny house developments around the world by combining world-leading architects with top of the line Prefab manufacturers. We are a small team, based in Copenhagen, Denmark and our journey is just beginning. During 2021 we will expand our team and seek to professionalise many of the different tasks connected to building a company from scratch. If you are up for the challenge, we would like to hear from you.
As our new Commercial Product Manager, you will be responsible for the commercial strategy of our first house, the Klein A45 designed by BIG (Bjarke Ingels Group). You will literally own every little corner of this house - inside and out - and how it is sold and to whom it is sold around the world. This is a rare opportunity to manage a product that potentially could turn into one of Denmark's many global design treasures.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Develop and implement a global Go to market strategy
- Develop and implement a global marketing plan according to priorities and growth targets
- Manage continuous product improvements
- Support sales and customers with product knowledge
Some of the main tasks:
- Develop and implement marketing plan for products, services and launches
- Develop off- and online marketing activities and materials
- Develop PR and event strategy
- Take part in sales and marketing budgeting
- Build catalogue of accessories for both indoor and outdoor
- Follow up on sales per product and market and secure corrective actions if necessary
We expect that you have a minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience as Product- or Brand Manager at one of Denmark’s many international design brands. Your education is most likely cand.merc or similar. You have strong digital marketing experience. As a person you are said to be a commercial marketeer. You have a strong eye for finding simple solutions to complex problems. You are structured and enjoy building and driving new concepts and you have a strong feeling for design and architecture. You are a creative thinker that can come up with alternative solutions for traditional challenges. You can analyze data/information, draw conclusions and act on them. You have great interpersonal skills.
You appreciate jumping between working with strategy and very practical operations.
You understand what it takes to work in a startup environment where everyone has to participate in multiple projects to make everything fly.
English must be near perfect - spoken and written
Other languages is a huge advantage
Place of work
Want to apply or have questions?
If you are interested and feel that you are up for the challenge, please don't hesitate to reach out to our CEO Jacob Hagemann ([email protected] , +45 31 53 80 35) with any questions you may have or send your written application alongside a CV.
- 1-2 interviews with CEO Jacob Hagemann and co-founder Soren Rose
- Interview, testing and references are handled by external HR consultancy.
Application deadline is 31st March 2021
We reserve the right to close the position earlier if the right candidate is found.